200g lean meat ( beef or pork , cut into very thin slices )
1 fresh red chilli ( cut into small pieces )
2 shallots ( cut into thin slices )
3 slices ginger
1 tbsp oyster sauce
2 tbsp light soya sauce
1 tbsp corn flour
pinch of salt
1. Put 1 tbsp light soya sauce and 1 tsbp corn flour to the lean meat and mix well.
2. Cut the leeks diagonally into very thin and long pieces.
4. Put in the shallots and ginger and stir-fry until fragrant.
5. Put in the lean meat and stir-fry till cook.
6. Add in the leeks, oyster sauce, 1 tbsp light soya sauce and pinch of salt to stir-fry for 5 minutes.
7. Add in the chilli and stir-fry to mix well.
8. Dish out to serve.