2 1/2 cups self-rising flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 cup olive oil (or butter)
1 cup sour cream
1 cup fine sugar
1 cup mashed banana
1 cup chopped walnut
1 tsp vanilla essence
1. Preheat oven at 180C for minutes
2. Sieve the flour and baking soda
3. Beat the eggs.
4. Put the eggs, olive oil, sour cream and sugar in a mixing bowl and mix well with wooden spoon.
5. Fold in flour, followed by the banana and walnut to form a smooth batter. Do not over mix.
6. Add vanilla essence and mix lightly
7. Scoop the batter to fill the muffin tins
8. Bake at 180C for 20 minutes.
** Refer to original recipe from Kraft Recipe