200g minced pork
3 tbsp "dong cai"(冬菜) (washed and soaked in hot water for 15 minutes)
1 shallot ( cut into thin slices )
1 tbsp light soya sauce
1 tsp sugar
1/2 tbs oyster sauce
1 tbsp cornflour
1 tbsp oil
some sesame oil
dash of pepper
1. Put 1 tsp sugar in "dong cai" and mix well. Set aside.
2. Put minced pork, soya sauce and cornflour in a bowl and mix well.
3. Heat 1 tbsp oil in saucepan and stir fry shallot until fragrant.
4. Add in the minced pork, "dong cai", oyster sauce, pepper, sesame oil and stir fry over high flame.
5. Dish out immediately once the ingredients are mixed well even though the pork is half cooked.
6. Steam over the rice (with the water in rice cooker is about to dry up) until the pork is cooked.