300g boneless chicken breast ( cut into bite size pcs)
2 tbsp light soya sauce
2 tbsp cornflour
4 tbsp flour
1 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tbsp chilli sauce
2-3 tbsp honey
1 tbsp shiao xing wine
2 tbsp sesame seeds
1. Marinate chicken with 2 tbsp light soya sauce and 2 tbsp cornflour for 1 hour.
2. Put 4 tbsp flour on a plate and dust the chicken with the flour.
3. Heat enough oil in saucepan to shallow fry the chicken until golden brown.
5. Pour out the oil.
6. Put 100ml water in the saucepan. Add oyster sauce, chilli sauce, honey and shiao xing wine. Stir the mixture over medium heat until it boils and thickens.
7. Return the chicken to the saucepan. Stir lightly to coat the chicken with the sauce. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
8. Dish out and garnish with spring onions.
9. Serve hot with rice.