200g pork shoulder ( cut into pieces -medium size )
1 Japanese cucumber ( 100g, cut into pieces )
1 pc pineapple (100g, cut into pieces )
1 big onion (cut into pieces )
1 fresh chilli ( cut into slices)
1 shallot ( cut into slices )
1 tbsp oyster sauce
5 tbsp chilli sauce
1 tbsp sugar
4 tbsp flour ( for dusting pork)
2 tbsp light soya sauce
pinch of salt
1. Marinate the pork with 2 tbsp soya sauce .
2. Put the flour on a plate and dust the pork.
3. Heat enough oil in saucepan for deep frying . Deep fry the pork coated with flour until golden brown.
4. Dish out the pork and leave 1 tbsp oil in saucepan. Fry the shallot until fragrant.
5. Add in the cucumber, big onion, pineapple and stir fry for a while.
7. Dish up and serve hot with rice.