250 boneless chicken breast (cut into slices)
250 shrimp (peeled and deveined)
1 cup broccoli
1 tomato (diced)
1 large onion (cut into small pieces)
2 cloves garlic (chopped)
5 big mushrooms (soaked and cut into small pieces)
4 cups rice (rice cooker measuring cup) rice
8 cups water (amount depending on type of rice used, I used brown rice)
4 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp oyster sauce
2 tbs light soya sauce
1 tbsp cornflour
1/2 tbsp turmeric powder
1 tbsp parsley flakes
salt and pepper to taste
1. Marinate chicken with cornflour and light soya sauce.
2. Marinate the shrimp with light soya sauce.
3. Heat olive oil in saucepan. Saute onion and garlic until fragrant. Put in the chicken to fry.
4. Add in mushroom, tomato, rice, salt, light soya sauce, oyster sauce, pepper and turmeric powder and continue to fry for 1/2 minute.
6. Transfer to rice cooker to cook.
7. Check from time to time to see if the rice is about to cook. Just before the water dries up, add in the shrimps and broccoli.
8. When the rice is cooked, let it stay in "keep warm" mode for about 5-10 minutes. Stir in the parsley flakes before dish out to serve.