250g Fish fillet ( cut into rectangular pieces)
2 shallots ( cut into thin slices)
1 tbsp oyster sauce
2 tbsp light soya sauce
1 tbsp curry powder
3 tbsp flour ( to dust the fish fillet )
some chilli leaves
pinch of salt
1. Season the fish with 2 tbsp light soya sauce.
2. Heat up some oil in the saucepan enough to deep fry the fish fillet.
3. Dust the fish fillet with flour first before putting into the saucepan to fry.
4. Deep fry the fish until it turn brown.
6. Pour out the oil and leave about 2 tbsp of oil in the saucepan.
7. Fry the shallots till fragrant. Return the fish fillet into the saucepan. Put in the curry leave, curry powder, oyster sauce and 20ml water. Stir fry to mix well.
8. Serve with rice.