4. Spread some red bean paste on the pancake and fold up to form a rectangular shape.
1 egg ( beaten)
1/2 cup evaporated milk
1 cup water
200g red bean paste
1. Put the flour in a container. Add in evaporated milk, water and slowly. Stir well.
2. Heat up 1 tbsp oil in saucepan. Spread some batter on the saucepan .
3. Cook over medium flame and dish out the pancake once it's cooked.
5. Heat up some oil in the saucepan to fry the pancake. Put a bit of batter on any "exposed" portion if necessary.
6. When one side turns brown, turn over to fry the other side.
8. Cut and serve.