2 pcs chicken thigh ( cut into pieces)
1/2 tsp salt
1 tbsp light soya sauce
1 tbsp oyster sauce
2 tbsp curry powder
30 curry leaves
2 pcs shallot
1. Season the chicken with salt and soya sauce and let it marinate for 25 minutes.
2. Fry the seasoned chicken in saucepan with chicken partially immersed in oil.
3. Turn the chicken when it is light brown .
4. When the other side of the chicken is light brown and cooked, dish out the chicken.
5. Pour out the excess oil.
6. Heat up 2 tbsp of oil in saucepan and put in the sliced shallots to fry .
7. When the shallots turn brown, put in the chicken, curry leaves, curry powder and oyster sauce. Stir fry until all ingredients mix well. If it is too dry, add 20 ml water. Cook over low fire for 5 minutes.