150g fish fillet ( seasoned with 1 tsp light soya sauce)
1/2 bitter gourd (150g, cut into thin slices)
1 tomato ( cut into wedges)
1 small bundle bee hoon ( for serving 2 )
1 shallot (cut into thin slices)
1 tbsp oil
5 slices ginger
1/2 tsp salt
1 tbsp light soya sauce
1. Heat 1 tbsp oil in pan and stir fry shallot until fragrant.
2. Add in 1 litre water, ginger slices, salt and bring to boil.
3. Put in the tomato and bitter gourd. Cover to boil over medium flame for 5 minutes.
4. Add in 1 tbsp light soya sauce. Stir before putting in the bee hoon and fish fillet.
5. Bring to boil. Turn off the flame when fish is cooked and bee hoon is tender.
6. Serve hot.