300g ground pork
1 onion (finely chopped)
1 carrot ( finely chopped)
6 big button mushrooms ( cut into small pieces)
2 cloves garlic ( finely chopped)
1 cup pasta sauce
2 tbsp oyster sauce
2 tbsp oil
salt and pepper
1. Put water in a pot enough to cover macaroni and bring to boil. Boil over medium flame for about 15-20 minutes or until macaroni is soft.
3. Add in pasta sauce, oyster sauce, salt and pepper to taste.
4. Cover to cook over medium flame for about 5 minutes.
6. Transfer the macaroni to a oven proof dish.
7. Beat the eggs and pour it over the macaroni. Even it out on the whole surface with a spoon.
8. Bake at 190c for 20minutes.
9. Serve hot.
* You may sprinkle at the top some grated parmesan cheese before baking if you prefer cheesy taste.