2 pcs soft taufu
200g fish paste
3 tbsp dried prawn (soaked and pounded)
1 chili (chopped finely)
1 stalk spring onion (chopped)
1 tbsp corn flour
1 tbsp light soya sauce
1/2 tsp sesame oil
pinch of salt
dash of pepper
1 tbsp oyster sauce
2 tbsp water
1 tbsp oil
1 shallot ( cut into slices)
1. Put fish paste, dried prawn, light soya sauce, sesame oil, corn flour, spring onion, salt and pepper into a bowl.
2. Mix well and set aside to marinate for a while.
3. Cut tau fu into smaller squares.
4. Stuff tau fu with mixture and a piece of chili on top.
5. Steam for 15 minutes or until it is cooked. Place the taufu on a serving plate. Set aside.
6. Heat 1 tbsp oil in pan and stir fry shallot until fragrant. Add in oyster sauce and water. Mix well and bring to boil. Pour the sauce over the taufu.