250g fish paste
1 red chili ( chopped into tiny pieces)
4 dried seaweed/ nori sheet
1 bean curd sheet
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tsp light soya sauce
1 egg ( beaten, for sealing the rolls)
dash of pepper
1 tomato for garnishing
1. Add chili, salt, oyster sauce and pepper to fish paste. Mix well .
2. Cut out 4 pieces (same size as nori sheets) from the bean curd sheet.
3. Put the dried seaweed sheet on top of the bean curd sheet, spread the fish paste evenly over the seaweed.
4. Roll up and seal with egg. Put in steamer and steam for 15-20 minutes.
5. Cut into slices to serve.
*Alternatively, deep fry the fish rolls to serve.