600g minced meat (with a bit of fat)
1 tbsp light soya sauce
1 tbsp dark soya sauce
2 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tbsp shaoxing wine
1/4 cup castor sugar ( add more if you prefer it to be sweeter)
1/2 tsp salt
dash of pepper
some honey (optional)
2 pcs baking paper ( about 8"x14")
1. Mix all the ingredients together until well blended and leave in fridge to season overnight.
2. Preheat oven at 120 degrees for 10 minutes.
3. Line a piece of baking paper on a rectangular tray and spread some meat on the paper. Roll to thickness of about 2mm.
4. Bake at 120 degrees C for 15 minutes. Remove from oven to cool it on the table for about 5 minutes. "Dry" the surface using kitchen tissue if necessary.
5. Line the other piece of baking paper on the baking tray. Flip the meat over to the paper to bake for another 10 minutes at 120 degrees.
6. When the surface is dry, brush with some honey (optional) and grill for 5-6 minutes at 150 degrees (for both sides)until golden brown. Watch out as it turns brown fairly fast.
7. Cut into rectangular pieces when it's cool.