Saturday, April 2, 2016
Easy Muah chee
2 cups glutinous rice flour
1 1/2 water
2 tbsp tapioca flour
Ingredients B (Mix together)
1 cup ground peanut(roasted)
1/2 cup fine brown sugar (more if prefer sweet)
4 tbsp sesame seeds
1. Mix "ingredients A" in a container to form smooth batter.
2. Transfer batter to a lightly greased tray to steam.
(Use a shallow tray such that the batter fills up to a height of less than 1".
If it's too thick, cooking time would be longer.)
3. Steam for about 10-15 minutes.
4. Cool and cut into small pieces with spatula.
5. Coat with "ingredients B" and serve.