3 cups rice ( rice-cooker cup)
300g long bean ( cut into small pieces of 1 cm length)
100g dried prawn ( soaked and lightly pounded)
200g pork belly
4 shallots ( sliced thinly)
1 tsp salt
1 tbsp light soya sauce
dash of pepper
some spring onions and red chilli for garnishing ( cut into small pieces)
1. Boil pork belly for 5 minutes and dish out to cool. Cut into small pieces.
2. Cook 3 cups of rice in rice cooker.
3. Heat 3 tbsp oil in saucepan and stir-fry shallots until fragrant.
4. Add in the dried prawn to stir-fry for 3 minutes. Put in the pork, long beans, salt, pepper and soya sauce and stir-fry to mix well.
5. When the water in the rice cooker boils, add in the fried ingredients to the rice. Do not stir the rice.
6. Cover the rice cooker to cook.
7. When the rice is cooked, use a pair of chopsticks to loosen the rice.
8. Garnish with spring onions and red chilli to serve.