50g carrot ( cut into slices)
50g green capsicum ( cut into small pieces )
50g button mushroom ( sliced into thin pieces )
2 shallots ( sliced into thin pieces)
2 tbsp black pepper sauce
2 tbsp light soya sauce
1/2 tbsp dark soya sauce
dash of salt
1. Marinate the ribs with 2 tbsp light soya sauce and dash of salt for 30 minutes.
2. Heat enough oil to shallow fry the ribs for about 5 minutes.
3. Dish up the ribs and leave about 2 tbsp oil in the saucepan.
4. Stir-fry the shallots until fragrant. Put in the ribs, carrot and capsicum to stir-fry.
5. Put in the button mushroom, black pepper sauce, dark soya sauce, salt and 20ml water.
6. Stir fry to mix-well.
7. Cover to simmer for 7 minutes over medium flame.
8. Dish up to serve.