300g chicken breast ( boneless )
2 green apple ( shredded)
1/2 tsp salt
2 tbsp light soya sauce
Thai sweet chilli sauce
some flour to coat the chicken
some oil for deep frying
1. Marinate the chicken with salt and light soya sauce for 30 minutes.
2. Heat oil in saucepan to deep fry the chicken.
3. Dust the chicken with flour and deep fry the chicken until both sides are golden brown.
4. Dish out the chicken to cool.
5. Cut the chicken into slices and put on a serving plate.
6. Pour some Thai sweet chilli sauce over the chicken.
7. Put the shredded green apple over the chicken.
8. Pour a little Thai sweet chilli over the green apple and serve.