300g chicken thigh flesh ( without bone)
1 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tbsp light soya sauce
1 tbsp dark soya sauce
1 tbsp tomato sauce
12 pcs pandan leaves
1. Cut the chicken into 1.5" length.
2. Marinate the chicken with oyster sauce, light soya sauce, dark soya sauce and tomato sauce for 1 hour.
3. Divide the chicken into 12 portions.
4. Wrap each portion of chicken with pandan leaf into shape of a triangle.
5. Sealed the triangle with a tooth-pick.
5. Heat enough oil in a saucepan to deep fry the pandan chicken.
6. Deep fry over medium flame for 20 minutes.
7. Dish out on a plate lined with kitchen tissue to remove excess oil.
8. Serve with Thai sweet chilli.