200g chicken breast ( cut into about 1/2" cubes )
15 dried chilli ( soaked and cut into 1" length )
2 shallots ( cut into thin slices )
1 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tbsp dark soya sauce
2 tbsp light soya sauce
1 tbsp corn flour
2 tsp sugar
1/4 tsp salt
1. Cut the chicken into small cubes.
2. Add 1 tbsp corn flour and 1 tbsp light soya sauce to the chicken to marinate.
3. Heat 3 tbsp oil in saucepan and stir-fry the shallots until fragrant.
4. Put in the chicken to fry until half - cooked.
5. Add in the dried chilli, oyster sauce, sugar, 1 tbsp light soya sauce, dark soya sauce and salt. Stir-fry till the chicken is cooked.
6. Dish out to serve.