2 pcs soft tau fu
150g minced pork
2 pcs shallots ( cut into slices )
1 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tbsp corn flour
1 tbsp light soya sauce
3 tbsp chicken rice ginger garlic chilli sauce
pinch of salt
1. Put 1 tbsp light soya sauce and 1 tbsp corn flour to the minced pork to marinate.
2. Heat 3 tbsp oil in saucepan and stir-fry the shallots until fragrant.
3. Add in the minced pork and stir-fry until almost cooked.
4. Put in the oyster sauce, the chilli sauce and salt to stir-fry with the pork.
6. Add in the tau fu and cover to simmer over low flame for 5 minutes.
7. Dish out to serve.