350g minced meat
2 tbsp corn flour
1 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tbsp light soya sauce
1 tbsp sesame oil
1/4 tsp salt
dash of pepper
1. Put all the ingredients into a bowl and mix well.
2. Wet your hands first before making the meat balls as the minced meat is sticky and it's difficult to form the meat balls.
3. Heat enough oil in saucepan/pot for deep frying.
4. When the oil is hot, put in the meat balls to fry for a while. Then turn to low flame and continue to fry for 10 minutes until the meat balls turn brown.
5. Dish out to a plate lined with kitchen tissue to absorb excess oil.