200g shoulder meat
1 fresh red chilli
1 fresh green chilli
6 cloves of garlic
1 tsbp white vinegar
2 tbsp sugar
1 tbsp dark soya sauce
1 tbsp light soya sauce
1. Rub the pork with salt and leave aside to marinate for 20 minutes.
2. Boil some water (enough to boil the pork ) in a pot.
3. Boil the pork for about 10 minutes.
4. Dish out the pork and leave it aside to cool.
5. When the pork is cooled, cut it into very thin slices.
6. Chop the chilli and garlic into fine pieces.
7. Heat 3 tbsp oil in saucepan and stir-fry the garlic for a while, add in the pork slices, red and green chilli, vinegar, sugar, oyster sauce, light soya sauce and salt. Stir to mix evenly.
8. Dish out to serve.