30g dried seaweed
100g lean meat ( cut into small slices )
1 egg ( lightly beaten)
1/2 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tbsp soya sauce
1 tbsp corn flour
1 tbsp black vinegar
1/2 tbsp salt
1.2 litre water
dash of pepper
1. Put 1 tbsp soya sauce and 1 tbsp corn flour to the lean meat to marinate.
2. Bring to boil 1.2 litre water in a pot.
3. Add in salt, oyster sauce, vinegar and seaweed to boil for 5 minutes.
4. Put in the lean meat and let it boil for another 3 minutes.
5. Beat the egg lightly and slowly pour into the boiling soup without stirring the soup.
6. Boil for a little while to cook the egg. The egg will be cooked in one whole piece in a minute.
7. Put in the pepper and stir slightly.
8. Dish out to serve.