100g chicken fillet ( cut into slices )
100g dried mushroom (soaked, cut into small pieces)
150g carrot ( cut into pieces )
150g broccoli ( cut into pieces )
2 pcs fried bean curd( cut into rectangular pieces )
2 shallots ( cut into slices )
1 tbsp oyster sauce
2 tbsp corn flour
2 tbsp light soya sauce
1/2 tsp saltsome oil
1. Put 1 tbsp soya sauce and 1 tbsp corn flour to chicken and marinate.
2. Heat 2 tbsp oil in saucepan and stir-fry shallots until fragrant.
3. Put in the chicken to stir-fry until it is cooked. Add in the carrot, mushroom and tau fu.
4. Add in 100 ml water, oyster sauce, salt and 1 tbsp soya sauce and stir to mix well.
5. Cover and simmer for 15 minutes over slow fire.
6. Add in the broccoli and stir-fry. Cover to simmer for 5 minutes.
7. Thicken the gravy with 1 tbsp corn flour dissolved in 2 tbsp water.
8. Stir to mix well.
9. Dish out to serve.