300g prawns (shelled, leave the tails)
1 cucumber ( cut into slices )1 fresh chilli ( cut into small pieces )
2 cloves garlic ( chopped finely )
2 tbsp tomato sauce
3 tbsp chilli sauce
1 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tbsp light soya sauce
1 tsp sugar
pinch of saltPreparation
1. Put in 1 tbsp soya sauce to the prawn to marinate for a while.
2. Heat 2 tbsp oil in saucepan and stir-fry garlic until fragrant.
3. Put in the prawns and stir-fry for a while.
4. Add in the cucumber, chilli, oyster sauce, salt to stir-fry.
5. Add in the chilli sauce, tomato sauce and 100ml water and stir-fry till the prawns are cooked.
6. Dish out to serve.