250g squids ( cut into rings)
1 big onions ( cut into thin slices )
2 cloves garlic ( chopped finely )
1 green chilli ( cut into thin slices )
3 tbsp sambal belacan chilli
1 tbsp soya sauce
1/2 tbsp oyster sauce
1/2 tsp sugar
1. Heat 3 tbsp oil in saucepan. Stir-fry garlic until fragrant.
2. Put in the big onion and stir-fry for a while.
3. Add in the squid rings and stir-fry for 3 minutes.
4. Put in oyster sauce, soya sauce, sambal belacan chilli sauce and sugar to stir-fry until the squid is cooked.
5. Put in the green chilli and stir-fry to mix well.
6. Dish out to serve.