100g chicken breast ( cut into small pieces )
80g snow peas
2pcs tau gua ( cut into small rectangular shapes )
1 shallot ( cut into slices )
1 green chilli ( cut into slices )
2 tbsp light soya sauce
1 tbsp corn flour
1 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tbsp sugar
pinch of salt
1. Put 1 tbsp corn flour and 1 tbsp light soya sauce to the chicken to marinate.
2. Heat enough oil in saucepan to deep fry the bean curd.
3. Dish up the bean curd when it is golden brown and leave about 2 tbsp oil in the saucepan.
4. Put in the shallots to fry until fragrant.
5. Add in the chicken and stir-fry until cooked.
6. Add in the bean curd, green chilli, oyster sauce, salt and sugar.
7. Stir fry over high flame for 5 minutes.
8. Put in the snow peas and 1 tbsp light soya sauce . Stir-fry until the peas are cooked.
9. Dish up to serve.