1 brinjal ( cut into thick slices)
50 g long bean ( cut into 3cm lengths)
50 g petai seeds
5 lady's fingers ( cut into slices )
4 tbsp dried prawn ( soaked and pounded)
1 red chilli ( cut into thin slices)
2 shallots ( cut into thin slices)
1 tsp chilli paste
1 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tbsp light soya sauce
1 tbsp chilli belacan powder
1. Heat up 3 tbsp oil in saucepan. Put in the brinjal and long bean.
2. Spread the brinjal and long bean evenly and cover to cook over low flame for 5 minutes. Turn the brinjal to make sure it's not burnt. Cover to cook for further 3 minutes.
3. Dish out the brinjal which is almost cooked.
4. Leave the long bean on one side of the saucepan, and put 1 tbsp oil on the other side of the saucepan to stir fry the shallot until fragrant.
5. Add in the dried prawn and stir fry for 2 minutes.
6. Put in the lady's fingers and petai seeds. Add in oyster sauce, light soya sauce, chilli paste chilli belacan powder and 10 ml water to stir fry.
7. Return the brinjal and red chilli to the saucepan and stir fry to mix well.
8. Dish out to serve.