2 kembung fish
1 tomoto ( cut into wedges)
4 pcs lady's fingers ( cut into slices )
50 g long bean ( cut into 2" lengths)
5 slices old ginger
6 tbsp "sos ulam"( 鱼淋酱）
1 tsp chilli paste
1 pc aluminium foil
some banana leaf
1. Rub salt on the fish and the inside of the fish. Set aside to season for 15 minutes.
2. Preheat oven at 180 degree C.
3. Mix chilli paste, sos ulam, sugar in a bowl.
4. Blanch the long bean and lady's fingers.
5. Lay banana leave on a sheet of aluminium enough to wrap the fish.
6. Dry the fish with kitchen tissue and arrange it on the banana leaf.
7. Arrange the tomato, long bean and lady's fingers around the fish.
8. Pour the sauce evenly on the fish.
9. Wrap up and grill for 20 minutes.
10. Open the aluminium foil and grill for further 10 minutes.
* You may add more sos ulam or chilli paste if you want.