200g cooking chocolate ( I used dark chocolate for this case)
1 cup sugar
1 cup flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp vanilla essence
1. Melt chocolate and butter over medium heat.
2. When it is done, off the flame and stir in the sugar. Leave aside to cool.
3. Sieve flour and baking powder together.
4. Beat the eggs and add to the melted chocolate. Stir in with a wooden spoon.
5. Mix in the flour and stir to blend well.
6. Add in vanilla essence.
7. Pour into a greased cake tray and bake at 180C for 20 minutes.