150g lean meat ( cut into thin strips)
1 pc soft taufu ( cut into small cubes)
6 dried chinese mushroom ( soaked and cut into thin slices)
3 dried black fungus ( soaked and cut into thin strips)
1 small carrot ( shredded)
1 pc bambo shoot ( cut into thin strips )
1 egg ( beaten lightly)
2 tbsp hot bean paste
1 tbsp chicken granules
2 tsp black vinegar
1 tbsp light soya sauce
dash of pepper
1. Season the meat with 1 tbsp cornflour and 1 tbsp light soya sauce.
2. Boil 800ml water in a pot.
3. When the water boils, put in the mushroom, black fungus, carrot, bamboo shoot and taufu.
4. Add in 2 tbsp hot bean paste, vinegar and 1 tbsp chicken granules and stir lightly to mix well. Leave to boil for 5 minutes.
5. Put in the meat ( do not stir at this moment).
6. Mix 2 tbsp cornflour in 4 tbsp water and add to the soup to thicken it.
7. Pour in the egg and off the flame without stirring.
8. Dish out to serve.
* Optional : add dash of chilli powder to make it more spicy.