200g prawns (shelled and deveined)
10 small black cloud fungus (云耳, soaked and cut )
3 eggs ( beaten )
2 cloves of garlic (chopped finely)
1／2 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tbsp light soya sauce
pinch of salt
dash of pepper
1. Heat up 2 tbsp oil in saucepan and stir fry garlic until fragrant. Add in the prawns and stir fry for a while.
2. Put in the black fungus, oyster sauce, light soya sauce, pinch of salt and stir fry for 3 minutes.
3. Add in 2 tbsp oil and pour in the beaten eggs. Add in dash of pepper. Swirl to spread the eggs evenly over the prawns and the black fungus.
4. When the eggs begin to dry up, stir fry gently until the eggs are just cooked. Do not overcook the eggs as in this case we want the texture of the eggs to be soft.
5. Dish out and garnish with spring onion and chilli.