6 slices of bread
1 cucumber ( shredded)
1 carrot( shredded)
1 shallot ( cut into thin slices)
150 g prawn ( cut into small pieces)
1 tsp oyster sauce
1 tbsp light soya sauce
pinch of salt
some egg white
1. Heat 2 tbsp oil in saucepan and stir fry the shallot until fragrant. Add in the prawn and fry.
2. Put in the cucumber, carrot, oyster sauce, light soya sauce, salt and pepper and stir fry for 5 minutes to cook.
3. Dish out for use as fillings later.
5. Fold the piece of bread at middle and seal the edges with egg white. Press along the edges to secure .
6. Heat enough oil to deep fry. Put in the bread to fry when the oil is hot or the oil will soak into the bread.
7. Dish out onto kitchen tissue when the colour turns brown.
8. Serve as soon as it's prepared.