Wednesday, February 11, 2009
500g pumpkins ( cut into medium size pcs)
2 pcs shallots ( cut into slices)
1 tsp oyster sauce
1 tsp light soya sauce
1. Heat enough oil in saucepan to deep fry the pumpkin for 7 minutes. Make sure the pumpkin is semi-cooked only.
2. Dish out the pumpkin. Remove excess oil and leave about 2tbsp oil in saucepan.
3. Stir fry the shallots until fragrant.
4. Add the pumpkin, light soya sauce and oyster sauce and stir-fry to mix well.
5. Cover to cooked over slow fire for 5 minutes.
6. Dish out when the pumpkin is soft and cooked.