Tuesday, February 10, 2009
200g cooking chocolate
200g fine sugar
250g self-rising flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp vanilla essence
1. Preheat oven at 200C for 5 minutes.
2. Melt chocolate and butter together over medium fire.
3. Remove from heat and stir in sugar and leave to cool slightly.
4. Sieve the flour and baking powder.
5. Beat the eggs and add the eggs to mixture. Mix well with a wooden spoon.
6. Fold in the flour to form a smooth batter.
7. Add vanilla essence and mix lightly.
8. Scoop the batter to fill the muffin tins ( make sure it's 2/3 full only).
9. Bake at 200C for 20 minutes.