150g bitter gourd ( cut into thin slices)
50 g carrot ( cut into slices)
100g pork fillet ( cut into thin slices)
1 tbsp corn flour
1 tbsp light soya sauce
1. Add some salt to bitter gourd. Rub it evenly and leave it for about 5 minutes to remove bitterness. Wash away the salt.
2. Marinate the meat with 1 tbsp corn flour and 1 tsp light soya sauce.
3. Boil about 1 litre water in pot.
4. Add bitter gourd and carrot into the pot and cover to boil over lower flame for 30 minutes.
5. Put in the meat and bring to boil. Do not stir after adding the meat.
6. Add salt to taste when the meat is cooked.
7. Serve the soup hot.
*This soup taste a bit bitter, but it seems that it is good for "cooling" when one feels "heaty".