200g oyster mushrooms
2 medium size eggs
1 tbs light soya sauce
pinch of salt
dash of pepper
Oil for frying
1. Wash and cut away the stems of the oyster mushrooms. Drain dry and season with the soya sauce, salt and pepper. Set aside.
2. Beat the eggs in a bowl.
3. Heat up some oil in a saucepan.
4. Dip the mushrooms one by one in the beaten eggs and put it into the saucepan to fry. Make sure that every mushroom is well-coated with egg mixture.
6. Dish out and put on kitchen tissue to absorb away the excess oil.
7. Garnish and serve with chilli sauce.