150g prawn ( shelled and deveined)
1 shallot ( sliced)
1 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tsp light soya sauce
1 stalk spring onion ( cut into small pieces)
pinch of salt
dash of pepper
1. Beat the eggs in a bowl. Add in the prawn, light soya sauce, salt and pepper. Stir lightly to mix well.
2. Heat up 3 tbsp oil in the saucepan and stir fry the shallot until fragrant.
3. Swirl the saucepan so that it is evenly covered with oil. Pour the egg mixture into the saucepan.
4. When one side is done (slightly brown), turn it over to cook the other side.
5. Add 50ml water mixed with 1 tbsp oyster sauce into the saucepan, when both sides of the omelette are cooked (not too brown).
6. Cover to simmer for 1/2 minute over low flame.
7. Put in the spring onion and stir fry lightly.
8. Dish out to serve.