120g instant lasagna ( 8 sheets)
2 tbsp oil
1 onion (finely chopped)
1 carrot ( finely chopped)
2 cloves garlic ( finely chopped)
300g minced meat
1 cup pasta sauce
50g parmesan cheese
2 tbsp oyster sauce
cornflour, light soya sauce, salt and pepper
Ingredients for cheese sauce
2 tbsp butter
2 tbsp plain flour
1/2 cup milk
100g mozzarella cheese
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
2. Soak the lasagna sheets in warm water.
4. Heat oil in saucepan. Put in onion, garlic and carrot and stir fry. Cover to cook for about 3 minutes.
5. Add in the minced meat and stir fry to mix well.
8. To prepare cheese sauce, melt 2 tbsp butter in a pot or pan. Stir in 2 tbsp flour and cook for 2 minutes over low flame.
9. Remove from heat and stir in milk. Return to heat and stir until thick and smooth. Add in pinch of salt and dash of pepper.
10. Add in mozzarella cheese and stir over low heat until the cheese melts. Set aside.
11. Pour some meat sauce into a lightly greased container.
12. Put in 2 sheets of lasagna above the meat sauce.
13. Alternate layers of lasagna, meat and cheese sauces for 4 layers, ending with cheese sauce layer.
14. Sprinkle with some grated parmesan cheese and bake for 40-45 minutes.
15. Test if it's cooked by pricking with a fork; lasagna must be soft when cooked.
16. Let stand for 5-10 minutes before serving.