1 cup self-raising flour ( 4 pancakes)
1/2 cup milk +2 eggs
or ( 1 cup milk +1 egg)
1 tsp baking powder
2 tbsp castor sugar
2 tbsp olive oil (or butter)
pinch of salt
1. Put all the ingredients into a container and mix well.
2. Lightly grease a non-stick frying pan with butter or olive oil.
3. Cook a small ladleful of batter in the centre of pan. Leave it to cook without swirling the pan.
4. Cook until bubbles burst on the surface and the edges begin to dry up.
5. Turn to cook the other side of the pancake until golden brown.
6. Serve with syrup, jam, ice cream ...... or anything you like.